Today has been another nice day outside. It is great for the kids to be able to get outside and play in August! They played with the kids from across the street again all day today. They had lots of water fights, played games, the boys rid the street of aliens and monsters and the girls played with blocks. Right now Vic is outside with the kids. They have washed the cars and worked in the yard. Well, it's not really work to the kids; they like it! I am hoping they will go to sleep a little earlier tonight. They should all be tired for sure.
I made a trip to Walmart this afternoon all by myself. That was fun. I came home and worked on reorganizing the kids closets a little, but I still have much more work to do there. I also got almost all the laundry done - yay!
I have put some pictures from today in our web album. The pictures of Caleb in the sunglasses are from yesterday.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I loved the pictures and the cute video of Caleb! I was wondering what the kids were looking at so intently - I laughed when I saw the caterpillar. =) I'm glad y'all are having some nice weather - we are too!
Post a Comment