We had a fairly slow day today. We stayed at home most of the day and Carson and Jamie played with their friends. I did laundry and tried to stay one step ahead of the kids' messes. I have a lot of stuff I want to get done, but it is impossible to get much done with the kids arguing, fussing, fighting, or calling me for something every 5 seconds. I like it when the neighbor kids come over because it distracts my kids from fighting with each other. I think we are all pretty much over Summer break. Thank goodness there are only two weeks left! Next week Jamie will be in Princess camp and the next week Carson and Jamie will both have camps at the Y, so that will help pass the time.
This afternoon we baked brownies and took one over to Aunt Linda along with some flowers and a card for her birthday. The kids love looking at her cats and fish and checking out the orange trees and lemon trees she has. She had spent the day at the beach, and it was perfect weather for a birthday at the beach today!
I am going to go clean up the kitchen now and try not to stay up so late watching the Olympics tonight!
Friday, August 15, 2008
August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment