We had a fairly quiet day at home today. The kids played outside in the water quite a lot. They also played inside quite a lot and managed to make plenty of messes. I did some laundry and mostly tried to clean up after the kids, keep the kids busy, and referee arguments all day. I am reaaallly ready for school to start back. Three more weeks!
This afternoon we went to Walmart, where Carson spent a dollar of his own money to buy some Lifesaver gummies. Then, he made the mistake of letting Caleb hold them in the van on the way home. Caleb opened them up and ate every one of them on the way home. He was sitting in his carseat on the back row all by himself, so none of us knew what he was up to. He handed me the wrapper as I was unbuckling him. He seemed very proud of himself. :)
Monday, August 11, 2008
August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment