I got up this morning and did my Wii Fit workout and headed out with my early riser, Caleb, to Publix. He scored a balloon and a cookie and was quite pleased. When we got home, Vic had to go show property and was gone most of the day.
While he was gone, Jamie informed me that it was her doll Zaphy's brithday and we should celebrate with cookies. I don't pass up opportunities to bake cookies(thus the Weight Watchers), so I agreed, and Jamie, Caleb and I baked cookies while Carson played with a friend. They were yummy, but I think we all ate too many, since Carson and Jamie were both saying their stomachs were hurting at bedtime. Whoops. I am glad I still have 4 days before my weigh in day to work off these calories!
Vic and Brent fixed our desktop tonight - yay! We ended up needing a new Ethernet card. It is so nice to have it working again. :)
Saturday, August 2, 2008
August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment