Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 16, 2008

This morning Vic and Carson went to play tennis. Caleb went along as he's not going to be left out of any activity involving a ball, or really any activity at all. They had a good time, and C & C came home sweaty and worn out.

Later this afternoon Caleb, Jamie and I went to the library, Walmart, and Publix. I had a book checked out on my account that I didn't remember ever having brought home or ever even seeing. I was relieved to find the book on display on top of one of the shelves. The lady at the counter scanned it, and sure enough it was somehow checked out on my account. I'm glad I found it before it was overdue and I owed money for a book I didn't have!

We bought cookies at Publix for the MOPS bake sale tomorrow. I didn't want to bake them because I didn't want the mess in the kitchen and because I figured I would eat a bunch of them. So, I'm sending bought cookies to the bake sale. It's okay, though. I happen to know for sure that kids love Publix cookies! At least mine do.

Carson went to the Dollar Store with his friend and his friend's dad while we were gone. Carson was thrilled to find a package of 5 packs of Hubba Bubba for a dollar. His friend bought a lovely foam tombstone. I asked him if he was going to put it out at Halloween. He said, "No, I'm going to put it out now so people will think someone is dead!" LOL

Caleb fell asleep tonight at 5:00. I tried to wake him a couple of times, but he was just out. Here's hoping he sleeps all night and doesn't wake up at 4AM ready to go for the day!

No comments: