Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008

This morning Jamie got to go to her first day of Princess camp. She has been looking forward to this, and I think it was even more fun that she thought it would be. When I picked her up, she was wearing makeup and covered in sparkles. She was thrilled with her sparkles and didn't even want to hold my hand in the parking lot for fear of losing some glitter from her hand. I settled for holding her finger. She was also very happy that Snow White had visited with her class. She will get to meet a different princess every day this week. :)

After we picked up Jamie from camp, we stopped by Publix, and then spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Caleb took a nice long nap, which was very nice, and the kids from across the street came over to play with Carson and Jamie. All of the kids were very tired tonight, so we had no troubles at bedtime. I can only imagine how worn out they will be once school starts, especially Jamie since she will be going all day for the first time. Only two more weeks!

I am going to go fold laundry now and then try to get to bed at a reasonable time. I have been staying up watching the Olympics and then getting up with Caleb as soon as the soon begins to rise, so I am just as tired tonight as the kids were.

No comments: