Fay, Fay, go away. I need to send the kids out to play!
Okay, it hasn't been that bad so far and I'm grateful for that. The people in Florida are getting it much worse than we are. Still, we are all sick of being stuck inside. The kids even went out and played in the rain for a while today. I put the pictures in our web album. You can't really see the rain in the pictures, they just look a little faded out. But, it was raining. At least it is a nice temperature out. I think it was in the low 80s today.
Jamie had fun at camp again today. She got to meet princess Mulan and she made a fan. Tomorrow is her performance, but she doesn't want to go for some reason. Something about how some of the princess wands are broken and she doesn't want a broken one, oh, and some of the girls forget their numbers and try to stand on her number. Four-year-old princess camp drama. Depending on the weather tomorrow morning, I might just let her stay home.
The boys and I spent the morning at home. I was mean and made Carson find things to do besides play games this morning. You would have thought I was torturing him. I did get some work out of him, though, because every time he complained that he was bored I found something for him to do. After we picked up Jamie, I got the kids McDonalds for lunch to add a little pep to the dreary day.
Later in the afternoon Carson got his games back and all was well. He even got to play with a friend for a little while.
I went to WW tonight and I was up .2 lbs. I had just eaten dinner, so I figure maybe I'm about the same. I really need to start writing down my points again. I have gotten slack about that. I did some dancing workout that I found on demand today. I had no idea what the lady was doing at least 50% of the time, but at least it kept me moving!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment