Thank goodness we had much nicer weather today! The temperature was nice(for August) and it was cloudy and windy. No rain all day! Yay!
Carson played with his friend from across the street almost all day. They played Mario Kart, played in the backyard and rid the cul de sac of all monsters and aliens.
Jamie and I went to Walmart and spent a long time looking at flowers to put in our pots out front. She picked out some purple mums. The pot had "hardy mums" printed on it. I like seeing the word hardy in the name of a plant. That means it might stand a chance of making more than a couple of weeks in my care. These plants will have another good thing going for them because they will be watered by nature and by Jamie, who loves plants and flowers. Jamie, Caleb and I planted them tonight. I hope they make it!
I also picked up some foam swords for the boys at Walmart (Jamie got a tiny doll). They are always trying to sword fight with the light sabers and someone gets hit and and it never ends well. Then they do it again five minutes later. I figured they couldn't hurt each other with foam. I was wrong. They just swing it harder.
Tonight Vic and Carson went to ride go karts with Brent. They just got back and I haven't gotten a report other than "it was good." I am sure they had fun, though. Caleb really wanted to go. He heard Vic tell Carson it was time to go to the Go Kart track and he brought Vic his shoes and socks, "I go go karts Daddy!" Poor little guy. The minimum age there to ride as a passenger is three, so he couldn't go. I think we will plan to take him there to celebrate his third birthday. Go Karts and mini golf will be perfect for his big day!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment