Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31, 2008






We had a nice, fairly quiet day today. Vic took Carson and Jamie to Sunday School this morning. Caleb and I stayed behind and did some cleaning in the kitchen. After lunch, the kids played outside just about all afternoon.

They played with their squirt guns mostly, and they also wet down the slide with the hose and called it a water slide and were covered in dirt from head to toe. Vic brought them in for a bath and served them dinner while I went to Publix tonight.

I picked up stuff for our cookout tomorrow and also the things I needed to make school lunches and snacks for next week. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of their Summer vacation! Labor Day truly is our end of Summer celebration this year. I was a little sad thinking about Jamie being at school all day for the first time when I was buying stuff for her lunch. I know she is going to love it, though. I'll get over it fast. :)

Back to school coundown: 1 more day!!!!


No comments: