Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 26, 2008

This morning Carson went to camp and Jamie and Caleb went to Grammy & Grampy's house, giving me a little taste of the sweet freedom I will be experiencing once they are all in school! ;)

I picked up Carson and we ran a couple of errands and I picked up lunch for him. I was good and ate a Lean Cuisine at home. This afternoon we went to the library and then I took Carson to the doctor because he has been complaining of frequent stomach pain over the last couple of months. They ran the usual tests, and everything looks fine. The doctor wants him to have an x-ray to rule out kidney stones and gall stones, but he thinks it is "Functional abdominal pain". I think that pretty much means stomach pain with no known cause. Apparently it's pretty common in kids. So, we're going either Thursday or Friday for the x-ray.

We picked up the little kids, who had a fabulous day at Grammy & Grampy's as usual, and then headed home to eat pizza for dinner.

Back to school countdown: 6 more days!!

No comments: