Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks:
The most bizarre "craft" ever brought home by any of our kids so far. This is what Carson dug out of a furball coughed up by an owl at the camp he went to a few weeks ago. Yes, those are rodent bones, and, no, this one didn't go on the fridge:
Caleb asleep inside a pillow case:
Playing dress up with Jamie:
Jamie giving one of her Webkinz, Pretty Sparkles, a bath. Notice our downstairs bath is now in the process of being re-decorated due to Caleb's wallpaper removal service.
Jamie's interpretation of "Grampy mowing the lawn". Grampy is located in the bottom left corner, with a triangle-shaped head and spiky hair:
snuggling on the couch:
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Some pictures from the last few weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the pictures. I don't blame you for not putting that art work on the refrigerator - I don't even think I would let it come in the house. =) I hope he was wearing gloves when he was handling those things. =)
Post a Comment