This morning I dropped Caleb and Jamie off at Grammy & Grampy's house and spent the day hanging out with Carson. We went to the playground, which I think I enjoyed as much as Carson because there was no one there and they have really high-off-the-ground swings, so I got to swing like a kid. Well, there was one other lady there with a child that I think was her grand child, but I was also playing pirate ship battle with Carson and flinging myself down the slide as a "mommy cannon ball", so I guess my swinging was the least of her concerns regarding my behavior at the park.
After we'd had enough fun there, we went to Beef O'Brady's for lunch. Carson likes that place because they have a small arcade. So he got to play a few games while we waited for our food. After that, we headed over to Kroger and then back home for a little while before picking up the little kids.
I skipped WW tonight because my friend Christy was having a Silpada jewelry party. So, I went to that instead. It's probably for the best, since I haven't done so well this week. I think I am about the same as last week.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like you and Carson had a fun day. I hope you didn's scare grandma off. =) I looked at the Silpada webb page because I had never heard of it. The jewelry looked nice - did you get anything?
Post a Comment