We all went to the pool this morning with Grammy. It was 100 degrees today, so the pool was a great place to go! We all had a great time, but I ended up staying too long with Jamie and Caleb and Jamie got too tired and had a lovely screaming fit as we were leaving. In fact, she kept screaming all the way home and for about 15 minutes after that. Four year olds are so much fun. At least Caleb was agreeable and even took a nice long nap this afternoon.
Carson went home from the pool with Grammy to spend the night over there tonight, so I am sure he had a fun day. Other than Jamie's screaming, our afternoon was very quiet with just two kids around. The cleaning lady came today while we were at the pool, so the house was nice and clean, which added to the peaceful afternoon. She also folded a bunch of my laundry for me! I <3 my cleaning lady.
We never got around to watching Rambo last night, so that's where I'm headed now. Can't wait!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment