Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20, 2008

The rain from Fay has arrived and it looks like she will be sticking around here through Friday. So far it hasn't been bad at all for us, just steady rain. Hopefully it stays that way. I am glad we checked out those Wii games, books & videos!

Jamie had another fun day at Princess camp today and even made a wand and got to hang out with Cinderella and have a manicure. She has very pretty pink nails now. :) I think maybe I should have signed myself up for this camp.

Caleb and I ran some errands this morning and then picked up Jamie. We were all heading for Grammy & Grampy' s house to get Carson when we ran right into an outer band of rain from Fay. Carson and I got soaked trying to get all the bags into the house from the van. I was very happy to be home. We are ready to stay here for another couple of days until the rain passes. Carson will be an expert at Mario Kart by the time we return it this weekend. I, on the other hand, will probably still be running off of ledges and going backwards around the tracks. I still like the game, though. It is so much fun!

No comments: