Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7, 2008

Caleb and Jamie had their turn to spend some time over at Grammy & Grampy's today, and Carson and I got to spend the day together. I had planned for us to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3d, but he wasn't going for that, so we made other plans.

We ended up going by Target so I could make a couple of returns. After I made the returns, I bought him a slushy so I could do some shopping while he drank it. We got a lot of shopping done and ate lunch at Target before heading to the arcade at the Flying Frogs. He ended up with 160 tickets, which he traded for four sour stick candies and one push pop. He was pretty excited over his prizes. We went to Publix after that, where we got caught in a thunderstorm trying to load and unload the groceries. We waited at home for the rain to let up and then picked up Jamie and Caleb.

Later I went to WW and got caught in another storm and got soaked walking into the meeting. That's not good; water adds weight! Still, I was down 1.4 lbs and I'm very happy with that!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

Yay on your decrease!! Keep up the hard work! :)