This morning, Carson's friend came over for a while and then we went to Publix and Carson stayed over at his friend's house. It was much easier to go do my grocery shopping with only two kids to manage. We had one of those car carts with the two steering wheels. I wish they would put a big divider wall in those things so the kids wouldn't scream every time the other one put a finger over on their side of the car. I guess the divider might make it harder to see where I was going, but I'm willing to take that chance.
After that, we stayed at home. The weather has been incredibly cool lately. Today it was in the low 80s and cloudy. The kids played outside a bunch. Then this afternoon we mostly stayed in because it started to rain. It is still raining and I think it's going to rain tomorrow, too. I like it. It is nice and cool and the sound of the rain is very relaxing.
Poor Vic came home from work at 2:00 today because he isn't feeling well. He has had a sore throat for about four days now. I called and got him an appointment to see the doctor at 3:45 because I was afraid it might be strep again. She said she thinks it is viral, and gave him a decongestant and some lidocaine for his throat. Poor guy. I hope he feels better fast.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment