Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4, 2008

Our outing for the day was a trip to the library, where the kids picked out lots of books and a few videos too. It has been too hot lately to be outside much, so I figured this will give us something to do inside that won't make a mess or tear up anything.

Outside of that, we stayed at home and had a pretty quiet day today. We had taco night for dinner and then the kids stayed up a little late to watch the Scooby Doo video they had checked out. That probably wasn't the best thing to watch right before bed, and now Carson is asleep in our bed.

I got a shipment today of uniforms for the kids, but I'm going to have to return almost all of them because they have way too much polyester in them. Yuck. It is too hot to even think about sending the kids to school in anything polyester. I am having the hardest time finding soft cotton uniforms this year. I placed an order tonight from Gymboree and Lands End and Children's Place. We'll see how that goes. Only four more weeks!!

No comments: