It was our turn in the nursery this morning, and Vic had sound, so that meant I had to get all the kids there 15 minutes before church started by myself. I was proud of myself for making it on time. :)
After church we had a pretty quiet afternoon at home before heading over to Grammy & Grampy's house for Grampy's birthday celebration. We ate a bunch of yummy food and then had some very tasty lemon cake from the MOPS bake sale. After we ate, we all played some Wii. We played Big Brain Academy and Mario Kart. I really liked the Mario Kart. I think we should get that one. The Big Brain Academy was fun too, but let's just say I think my brain needs to spend a little more time in the academy. I wasn't too good at that one. It was a fun night, and I just got two over tired little kids to sleep. Carson is still up and is saying his throat hurts. I hope he isn't getting the virus Vic had last week.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment