We stayed at home today and took advantage of the more pleasant temperature we had outside. I think it was only about 88 an there was some cloud cover, too, so very nice for August. The kids played with the kids who live across the street pretty much all day. That meant I had 5 kids at the house for some of the day, but it was kind of nice because they entertained each other pretty well.
We had another nice afternoon thundershower today, which I liked but Caleb and Jamie were less than thrilled with. I went ahead and served dinner a little early to get their minds off of it, and because I was hoping they would go to bed early. I figured they would be tired from playing all day. It didn't quite work out that way, though. Caleb just fell asleep at 9:15, and I think Jamie might still be awake in her bed. I am going to try to get myself in bed early tonight, too. The kids might not have been worn out, but I am!
Friday, August 8, 2008
August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment