Caleb, Jamie and I had a quiet morning at home while Carson went to camp. Grammy picked him up and he went to her house to spend the night. I called tonight to say goodnight, but he was a little too busy with the Wii game he had rented to talk. Grammy passed on the message. Sounds like he was having a good time.
I took Jamie to camp this afternoon and then was hoping Caleb would take a nap so I could get some stuff done. But, he wasn't about to miss out on any daylight today. He pushed his dump truck all around the back yard and ate a popsicle that actually dyed his skin green where it dripped down his arm - yikes! I am not buying this brand again. Good thing he was wearing a green shirt. After all that, he rested on the couch for a little while and watched TV.
We went to the gumball restaurant tonight at Jamie's request, and *gasp* they were out of gumballs. The machine was completely empty. Jamie took it pretty well and settled for some runts. Caleb decided to test out his shrieking skills while we were there, but luckily Vic was finished eating by then and took Jamie and Caleb outside. We had ordered a ton of food because we had one of those certificates from restaurant.com where you pay $4 and get a $25 gift certificate but you have to spend $35 to use it. It is hard to spend $35 in a Mexican restaurant with four people. (margaritas don't count). Anyway, I was sitting alone with a table full of food. It would have been the perfect moment to run into my WW leader. Luckily she wasn't there. She was probably at home eating something healthy.
We got a call tonight from Carson's new teacher. She was calling to introduce herself and remind us about the open house tomorrow night. Vic talked to her, so I still haven't "met" her. I thought it was nice of her to call, though. Can't wait till tomorrow night!
Back to school countdown: 5 days!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment