We skipped church this morning and just went to Sunday school. After that, we pretty much hung out around the house all day. The kids and Vic washed the cars and also had a squirt gun battle. I did some laundry and some picking up around the house.
When we were making dinner tonight, Jamie was awfully quiet upstairs. Knowing that quiet play often comes at a price, I headed up to check on her and found her with a pair of scissors playing hair salon with her barbies and ponies. She actually did a pretty good job, but she has promised never to do it again. Doll hair makes a surprisingly huge mess. I still have some to clean up. I'm glad she only took one snip at her own hair at least! I have a picture of some of her handiwork above. Tiny didn't get a haircut. She just wanted him in the picture.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I've missed the photos - glad you're able to post them again.
We (well, actually Nancy) had to put a new Ethernet card in Mama's computer a couple of weeks ago; lightning zapped it, along with the modem.
Post a Comment