Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1, 2008

I have to make this quick because Vic has another BPO to do tonight and needs the laptop.

This morning we went bowling with Grammy and Aunt Linda. The kids all had fun, especially Carson. I did pretty well, too, considering how long it has been since I've been bowling. I think the Wii bowling helps! We didn't even make it through a whole game before Caleb and Jamie lost interest and Carson got hungry, so we headed out. We stopped by the ice slushy store and then headed home for the rest of the afternoon.

Tonight Caleb and Jamie were both so worn out from bowling that they were asleep by 7:15, so Vic and I had time to play some Wii with Carson before he went to bed. Vic is still trying to take the number one spot in ski jumping, but so far I'm holding on to my title! :)

1 comment:

Sancy said...

I finally looked my record up and it 365 on the jump!